Chevrolet has already confirmed that it will debut the 2015 Corvette Z06 at the Detroit Auto Show next month, and now its motorsports division has announced that the Corvette C7.R racecar will also be on display in Detroit. The new C7.R will then make its racing debut in the Tudor United SportsCar Championship (USCC) racing series at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, on January 25.
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R Prototype at Laguna Seca
- Seyth Miersma
- Aug 17, 2013
This year's Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion was a Corvette-heavy affair, to be certain. Corvette had a giant pavilion to show of its spanking new C7 Stingray along side examples of each of the other six past cars, and the 2014 'Vettes were also running demonstration laps on the track between events. Both seemed popular with the crowds in Monterey.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX