When the United SportsCar Championship kicks off at the end of the month with the Rolex 24 at Daytona, the grid will be packed with European machinery from Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari and more. And that's just in the GTLM class. But the contest American racing fans are likely to be watching most closely will be the showdown between the next-generation SRT Viper and Chevrolet Corvette racecars. We've already seen the Viper GTS-R which Chrysler's SRT Motorsports will be fielding in the series,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX