When the United SportsCar Championship kicks off at the end of the month with the Rolex 24 at Daytona, the grid will be packed with European machinery from Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari and more. And that's just in the GTLM class. But the contest American racing fans are likely to be watching most closely will be the showdown between the next-generation SRT Viper and Chevrolet Corvette racecars. We've already seen the Viper GTS-R which Chrysler's SRT Motorsports will be fielding in the series,
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!