Whenever a new contract between the United Auto Workers and a major automaker is being hashed out, interesting tidbits regarding future products seem to leak out. Such is the case with the barely finalized deal between General Motors and the UAW. A report from stltoday.com indicates that General Motors is negotiating with local union leaders from the Wentzville, Missouri plant to add 1,850 new workers and a second shift to build a midsize pickup truck.
Chevrolet Colorado Show Truck
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!