Whenever a new contract between the United Auto Workers and a major automaker is being hashed out, interesting tidbits regarding future products seem to leak out. Such is the case with the barely finalized deal between General Motors and the UAW. A report from stltoday.com indicates that General Motors is negotiating with local union leaders from the Wentzville, Missouri plant to add 1,850 new workers and a second shift to build a midsize pickup truck.
Chevrolet Colorado Show Truck
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX