We're in the heart of General Motors' downtown Detroit headquarters for a press conference tied to the 100th anniversary of Chevrolet, and Chris Perry, the brand's Vice President of Global Marketing and Strategy, has just confirmed a new TrailBlazer SUV. To be based on the company's new global mid-size Colorado pickup, the vehicle will be unveiled November 10 at the Dubai Motor Show.
Chevrolet Colorado-based SUV: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX