We're piecing this together as best we can from the original Japanese with the help of Google Translate, but it seems Chevrolet is headed to the Tokyo Auto Salon with three special vehicles. Embracing the customization of American metal through the themes of cool, fun and freedom, the showpiece will be a Camaro Giovanna Edition but there's no information on it. Based on its name, though, we would not be shocked if it's fitted with Giovanna aftermarket wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX