Chery has brought one of the most unusual concept vehicles – actually and importantly, two such vehicles – to the Beijing Motor Show this week. Wonder what you're looking at in the picture above? How about a conceptual "road train" system where the individual cars can attach and detach when needed, forming one long snake that can make its way down the highway in all-electric comfort. See also: the SARTRE work done by Volvo.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!