If idle hands are the devil's playground, idle engineers are a field day of awesome. Gareth Jones is a mechanical engineer with a penchant for slot cars, and when his child grew to an age to appreciate scale cars whirring around a plastic track, he did what any responsible father would do: he went out and bought a new Scalextric set. While Jones found the new cars to be much more detailed and accurate than the models he had known from the '70s, he was frustrated to find models like a '69 Dodge C
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX