There are many custom jobs we've seen performed on a Porsche 911 that are unimaginably hideous, but this Centro 911 is not one of them. The Florida owner of the above 997 Carrera S Cabriolet tasked Trinity Motorsports Group of Lima, Ohio with transforming the car from its standard two-plus-two layout into a unique, single-center-seat driver.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX