UPDATE: Caterham has issued an unequivocal press release, stating explicitly: "Despite press romours to the contrary, Caterham Group is not for sale." The statement goes on to say that the sports car maker is "actively searching" for new investment as a means to support its continued development. Please scroll down to read the short press release from Caterham.
Caterham Seven Team Lotus Special Edition
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!