A chap who calls himself "Sheepo" has a habit of making custom creations out of Lego bits. These aren't kits, these are the expressions of his own automotive imagination using traditional Lego and Lego Technic parts. His year so far seems mostly devoted to suspension builds and a Land Rover Defender, but his latest work is a Caterham Seven.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX