Team founder Tony Fernandes stepped out of the head role at Caterham F1, relinquishing it to new team principal Cyril Abiteboul toward the end of last season. The first car Abiteboul will have complete charge of is the CT03, an unabashed, lighter-green evolution of last year's CT02, introduced in Jerez, Spain. Unlike the other team cars unveiled so far, Caterham has said that the CT03 will race in Melbourne as it's been presented, the first upgrade package for the wings and rear diffuser coming
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX