If there is any car on the road you might consider essentially a four-wheeled motorcycle, surely it's the Caterham Seven. So it hardly seems much of a stretch that the British automaker that forged its reputation building Lotus continuation cars would branch into motorcycles. And that's precisely what it has announced today.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX