We take an hour's worth of Havana street-side footage and boil it down into a two-minute snapshot of Cuban driving.
Cars on the Streets of Havana
- Seyth Miersma
- Aug 20, 2015
In our continuing series about cars and travel in Cuba, we delve into all things Taxi. How to find one, what to pay, and why they're fascinating.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies