While Monster Tajima's 9:51.278 drive was the most notable record-breaking time at Pikes Peak this year, the addition of new paved sections also allowed a new best time to be set for the motorcycle class. Carlin Dunne, the owner of Ducati Santa Barbara in California, dominated the motorcycle division in a stock Multistrada 1200, completing the 12.42 mile course in 11:11.32.
Carlin Dunne's Ducati Multistrada 1200 at Pikes Peak 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX