We have something of a hard time applying the term "hot rod" to the Caresto T6 R. The unusual Volvo-based retro one-off has simply transcended the art. Whereas most builders start with chassis manufactured by one of the illustrious Big Three, the T6 R is a clean-sheet design with a mid-engine turbocharged I6 swiped from the XC90 that puts power to the rear wheels via a five-speed Geartronic transmission. With a handcrafted aluminum body and a removable polycarbonate roof, the machine is better e
Caresto T6 R
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX