When in Rome, folks can start using Daimler's Car2go car-sharing service. The Mercedes-Benz parent says its car-sharing fleet of Smart Fortwo two-seaters will be available in the Italian capital starting mid-March. Upon the debut, about 300 cars will be available, with another 200 added by April. Lessons in Italian driving gestures will not be included.
Car2go Smart Fortwo in Austin, Texas
- Sebastian Blanco
- Dec 9, 2013
When you're paying by the mile, a few cents here and there can make a difference. So, cost-conscious Car2go drivers in many North American cities should be aware that the Daimler carsharing company has raised prices a little bit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX