Bombardier has issued two separate recalls for various models of its Can-Am Spyder. The first is for 2008-2009 GS and 2010 RS models. The fuel vapor canister vent hose in the engine compartment can leak, with accumulated fuel vapor a potential fire concern due to its proximity to the ignition. A bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration indicates the recall, which affects 9,600 Spyders, is expected to begin next month, at which time owners can take their Spyders to their d
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX