Attendees of the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon might have been forgiven for thinking that a certain Toyota Prius on display was under attack from a giant marshmallow from outer space. In fact, the only assault taking place was one on their visual senses, as that large mallow-looking mass integrated into the top and hindquarters of the hybrid was actually purposely added to create a new camping vehicle from Camp-Inn Japan.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies