The 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray is shipping to dealers now, but if that's too common for you, it sounds like you'll be able to upgrade to the Callaway AeroWagon starting next year. GTSpirit is reporting that Callaway has given this car the go-ahead, and it will be available starting January 1 only in North America.
Callaway Corvette AeroWagon
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 18, 2013
Callaway has released a few renderings of a design study for a shooting brake version of the C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The company says it wants to create a long-roof version of America's sports car to offer buyers more interior room and a vehicle with "unique style." The company says it will use structural carbon fiber for the new body bits, which suggests the conversion shouldn't add too much more weight to the Corvette. Along with a few mechanical tweaks, the Callaway Corvette Stingray
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX