It looks like Jeep and Activision Publishing are continuing their successful partnership, placing battlefield-ready Wranglers in the Call of Duty video game series and selling a real-life version to gamers who wish to shuttle themselves to and fro in rough-and-tumble off-road-ready opulence.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Jeep Wranger
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX