We first saw the Cadillac XTS Platinum concept (pictured) at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show, but it appears that the production car will finally bow in Los Angeles next month. The XTS will be Cadillac's new flagship sedan, replacing both the STS and DTS when it arrives.
- Aug 8, 2013
Cadillac XTS Platinum concept
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 17, 2011
General Motors is hoping to snag buyers who'd otherwise be driving an Audi A6, BMW 5 Series or Mercedes-Benz E-Class when it launches the new Cadillac XTS next year. That may prove a tall order, but the General is going about it in an interesting way.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models