Cadillac Racing hadn't won a race since the finale of the 2007 World Challenge season when Andy Pilgrim took the checkered flag at Laguna Seca driving the team's previous-generation Cadillac CTS-V sedan. This past weekend, the Wreath and Crest's factory team finally won again since returning to the sport this season after a three-year absence, but this time at Mid-Ohio with Andy's teammate, Johnny O'Connell, behind the wheel of the team's new CTS-V Coupe.
- Aug 8, 2013
Cadillac Racing World Challenge victory at Mid-Ohio
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!