During an event for media at Pebble Beach, Cadillac design maestro Clay Dean said it was time for the brand to "reflect back not for nostalgia, but what made us great at the time." The visual aids provided with the statement were two teaser images of a concept car that will be revealed at an auto show in 2013.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX