During an event for media at Pebble Beach, Cadillac design maestro Clay Dean said it was time for the brand to "reflect back not for nostalgia, but what made us great at the time." The visual aids provided with the statement were two teaser images of a concept car that will be revealed at an auto show in 2013.
- Aug 20, 2012
Cadillac concept car teased
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!