Spanish motorcycle brand Bultaco is back on the scene with its latest electric cycle. The Brinco is an electrically assisted moped made to traverse rough roads, with disc brakes and lots of suspension travel at the front and rear. Its four-horsepower motor can go about 19 miles on a charge or, you can start pedaling.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies