Autoblog reader Ed sent us this screen shot from the United States Patent and Trademark Office, showing that General Motors has apparently trademarked the name Riviera for use on automobiles. It's no secret that the Riviera name resonates well with anyone familiar with Buick's history, and since the production coupe's death in 1999, the name Riviera has only been resurrected once for the 2007 concept car you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX