The better part of a decade since its introduction, the Bugatti Veyron is approaching the end of its stretch of derestricted Autobahn, with only eight examples of the earth-shattering hypercar still left up for grabs before its successor takes its place.
Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Wei Long 2012
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 24, 2012
It takes a lot to grow jaded at the thought of a one-of-a-kind, seven-figure, record-breaking supercar, but that's what's happened after this many years of special edition Bugattis. The latest: a unique version of the Grand Sport roadster created for the Beijing Motor Show and one lucky (read: obscenely wealthy) customer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX