The last time we visited the Mullin Automotive Museum in Oxnard, CA, it was to see the 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic, which was the world's most expensive car at the time with an estimated purchase price of $30-$40 million. Nearly two years later we found ourselves back in the museum, this time to view the world's fastest car – the 2011 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport World Record Edition.
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport WRE at Mullin Museum
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX