Fast. Powerful. Opulent. There are any number of descriptors one could use to describe the Bugatti Veyron. But along with them is "heavy" – including heavy on fuel consumption. That's just the way it goes when you're dealing with a sixteen-cylinder, quad-turbo beast of a supercar. But that could change, if the latest output from the rumormill proves accurate.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX