Bugatti has officially debuted the first of its five "Legends" cars, which pay tribute to six of the most revered figures in the French manufacturer's pre-war history. The first, which we detailed a few weeks back, is dedicated to Bugatti's longest-serving test driver, Jean-Pierre Wimille, and is based on the world's fastest convertible - the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse.
Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse 'Legend Jean-Pierre Wimille': Monterey 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX