Bugatti head Wolfgang Durheimer says the 450th and last Veyron will be at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. It will mark the end of 10 years of production, 300 coupes, and 150 open-top versions of the engineering coup that redefined how much a supercar could do.
Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse "Jean Bugatti": Frankfurt 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 11, 2013
Last month in Monterey, Bugatti pulled the wraps off the first vehicle in its series of Legends cars, honoring Jean-Pierre Wimille, one of the automaker's longest-serving test drivers who also happened to win the 24 Hours of LeMans... twice. Now, the next special edition Veyron has made its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show: the Legend Jean Bugatti.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX