Walk through the entrance to the Quail, make a right, and you'll be greeted by $18 million worth of car. Sure, that's not an unusual sight during Monterey Car Week, where classics are being auctioned off for well beyond that, but we're talking about $18 million of brand new car. We're talking about all six of the Bugatti Veyron Legend Editions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX