The Breeze is a tiny, personal breathalyzer that syncs with your smartphone to estimate when you might be sober again. If you don't feel like waiting around, the app can also hail a cab, contact Uber, call a designated driver, show nearby restaurants and even find a local hotel to sleep things off.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models