Brabus has been making supersedans out of Mercedes-Benz four-doors since 1996 when it introduced the first E V12 that could only go 205 miles per hour. With each successive sedan, the German tuner managed to inch that top speed ever higher until recently when it claimed a top speed of 230 mph for the latest E V12 based on the current generation E-Class. As it goes with the standard cars, whatever the E-Class gets can't be far behind for the CLS-Class. And so Brabus has introduced its second CLS-
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX