You might think that bombing around in a V12, 800-horsepower, 1,047-pound-feet of torque, triple-black German mega-SUV – both on paved roads and over broken ground – would be more than enough entertainment for your average gazillionare. As it turns out, or at least as the Brabus G800 iBusiness would suggest, even all of that gets a little dry if you can't also check your email or play a spot of Minecraft.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX