Here's an age-old recipe for awesome pie: Take one small chassis, add one massive engine, sprinkle with forced induction and serve smoking hot. Brabus has followed that recipe to the letter with the new Bullit Coupe 800 unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
Brabus Bullit 800 Coupe
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 5, 2012
Brabus has taken the time to work over the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in the company's trademark over-the-top style. The result is the Brabus Bullit Coupe, which is headed for a debut at the Geneva Motor Show this week, complete with an 800-horsepower version of the same V12 found under the hood of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. That kind of craziness is so beautiful, it almost brings a tear to our eye.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX