During my time here in Frankfurt, my gracious Volkswagen hosts have been shuttling me to and from the Messe in the very excellent (and very European) Multivan. But not just any Multivan – the top-of-the-line plush-tastic Business model, complete with six-passenger seating and the ability to turn the second-row seats a full 180 degrees, forcing allowing me to have face-to-face conversations with the other passengers in tow. Jokingly, a colleague and I have been referring to these vans as "T
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX