Meet NASA's X-57 electric test plane. The Suzuki Baleno gets a mild hybrid system for Europe. Borgward wins Plus X Awards for its PHEV SUV. GM and the Navy are working on fuel cell undersea drones.
- Sep 15, 2015
Borgward BX7: Frankfurt 2015
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jun 26, 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Sep 16, 2015
Borgward is finally back, revealing the standard BX7 and TS models in Frankfurt ahead of their debut in China in 2016. The brand is starting with some lofty ambitions, including 500,000 annual sales in the medium term.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models