Meet NASA's X-57 electric test plane. The Suzuki Baleno gets a mild hybrid system for Europe. Borgward wins Plus X Awards for its PHEV SUV. GM and the Navy are working on fuel cell undersea drones.
Borgward BX7: Frankfurt 2015
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jun 26, 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Sep 16, 2015
Borgward is finally back, revealing the standard BX7 and TS models in Frankfurt ahead of their debut in China in 2016. The brand is starting with some lofty ambitions, including 500,000 annual sales in the medium term.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies