Never underestimate what at an automaker can accomplish with a little determination. We spotted the BMW Zagato Roadster sulking on the lawn at the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance among the various other concept cars on display in front of the lodge. Built in just six weeks, BMW executed the roadster as an encore to the delectable Zagato Coupe, and the two share plenty of hand-hammered aluminum body panels. There are a few notable differences, however. The roadster boasts a completely uniqu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX