If you thought that the addition of a turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four would suffice as a mid-cycle refresh for the charming BMW Z4 roadster, think again. We've driven – and enjoyed – the new four-pot mill that speaks to both performance and efficiency, but as evidenced by this latest set of spy shots, some minimal tweaks are indeed in store for Bavaria's little droptop.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX