There's something rotten in the state of Bavaria when BMW's M division is more keen to tune out crossovers than roadsters. While the previous-generation Z4 and the Z3 that preceded it both had M versions, the current Z4 has been conspicuously absent from the hall's of the BMW performance division. That could all change if the bean-counters see a good business case for a Z4 M, but in the meantime we're reportedly slated to get something even crazier: the V8-powered Z4 GT3.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX