BMW launched its mind-boggling X6 in 2008, but aside from the addition of a high-powered M variant and a battery-laden hybrid (the latter of which has reportedly been killed), not much has been done to the high-riding, not-so-practical crossover. Even now, with the X6's refresh coming into clearer view, it doesn't appear that BMW will be making drastic changes to its most expensive CUV.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX