Our spy photographers have collected a new few shots of the next-generation BMW X5 as it undergoes testing in Germany. The vehicle is expected to use a modified version of the same chassis underpinning the 5 Series, and the new model will likely demonstrate a significant weight savings over the outgoing model. Engineers have codenamed the new generation F15, and the crossover is expected to continue to make use of the same engines currently available. That means buyers will be able to enjoy both
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX