Our spy photographers have collected a new few shots of the next-generation BMW X5 as it undergoes testing in Germany. The vehicle is expected to use a modified version of the same chassis underpinning the 5 Series, and the new model will likely demonstrate a significant weight savings over the outgoing model. Engineers have codenamed the new generation F15, and the crossover is expected to continue to make use of the same engines currently available. That means buyers will be able to enjoy both
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!