If there's any pent-up demand out there for a plug-in hybrid SUV - and we imagine there is a fair amount - BMW could be getting ready to cash in quicker than we thought. First unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, the plug-in hybrid X5 eDrive Concept showed off what BMW was working on, but the message at the time was, "we don't know when we're going to build this." Given a brand new set of spy shots in our inbox today, it looks like BMW may be further along than they've been willing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX