Much like we gave you an early look at the ordering guide for the BMW M3 and M4 (you can now configure those two, as well), yet another list of BMW options has leaked out. This time, the upcoming X4 is the target. We told you last month that prices for the X3-sized, X6-shaped vehicle started at $45,625, and now, we can confirm everything else for the newest Bimmer.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!