So here's something interesting. This might look like an ordinary BMW X1, but take a closer glance – those stickers on the side read "hybrid test vehicle," and around back, there doesn't appear to be a tailpipe at all. But does this mean that BMW is working on a straight-up all-electric version of its smallest crossover? Let's hypothesize for a moment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX