Touchscreens are becoming common and touch pads – like those in the Audi A7, A8 and next A3 – are gaining traction, but the next input revolution might not be gesture controls, it's likely to be "smart fabrics" and BMW is already toying with the technology.
- Aug 8, 2013
BMW Vision ConnectedDrive
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!