BMW Motorrad has taken the wraps off of its newest GS Adventure model. Based on the R1200 GS, the Adventure trim makes an already tough bike just a bit tougher, thanks to a number of technical changes that improve off-road capabilities without sacrificing any of the R1200 GS' riding manners.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX