BMW is preparing to roll out the new M6 GT3 to replace the long-serving Z4 in sports car racing series around the world, previewed here for the first time. Meanwhile interest is being gauged to potentially bring the smaller M235i Racing to North America as well.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies