Once BMW unveiled its all-new 4 Series coupe, we knew it wouldn't take long for digital renderings of the more powerful M4 version to hit the Internet. F30Post worked with digital artist Wild Speed to create some really great renderings of the upcoming M4, and also compiled a good amount of information based on sources and educated hunches.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX