BMW has some considerable racing prowess to crow about, and draws on those credentials to create models like the new M4. But it's not about to rest on the laurels it's won at the end of innumerable races past and present. Mere months after the release of its latest performance coupe, BMW has already revealed a new M4 touring car for the DTM series, and has now unveiled its new M4 safety car for the MotoGP motorcycle championship.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino